Examples of Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Healthcare issues of detainees in police custody in London, UK
- Near miss incidents in police custody suites in London in 2003
- Patterns of illicit drug use of prisoners in police custody
- Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation following torture
- Provision of forensic medical services to police custody suites in England and Wales
- Pseudosclerodermatous triad of perniosis, pulp atrophy and ‘parrot-beaked’ clawing of the nails
The above articles can be downloaded as single copies with the kind permission of the publishers.
A full list of publications is provided in the Curriculum Vitae.